Tuesday, March 4, 2014

well that was easy

Before the fun begins I feel like I need to address my lack of keeping up/ commenting on your blog posts lately - it's not that I don't wanna and it's not that I won't, it's that I only have about ZERO extra hours right now so instead of reading & commenting every day (like I want to) I have to set aside one or two days a week. I'm not saying that you're not busy too or that you don't have other important things happening, what I'm saying is that I'm a disorganized freaking mess AND a weird, flakey, waster/loser of time but that's not to be (I hope anyway) confused with one of those selfish, bratty, greedy bloggers. I swear! I care! I'm here. I can't walk and chew gum at the same time though and if I didn't have a job I'd basically be stalking all of you, every second of every day. 
                           

heeeey there! hai. that was such a boring public service announcement wasn't it? anywho - thanks to Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel I have a really cake fun post for today! 
It's Blogmopolitan TwoPointOh (anyone else have to really think about how to spell Blogmopolitan without looking first? yeah me neither. psssh) Are you ready for me to drop some serious knowledge (about myself) in QUIZ FORM?! Thought so. Let's go! 
The End 
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE! 
&  Happy Birthday Amanda
I hope you have an insanely awesome birthday mama! *mwuah!*

I'm out! 

 photo 55aed85f-c5ee-4ae9-a868-463e1c972fc0.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Having to wake up....I fully agree....also can't my blog just pay me what my full time big person job pay me?? Life would be complete then :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't my blog pay me anything?! even a small fraction of what a big person job might pay!? ahhhh a girl can dream

      Delete
  2. Bahahaha... I face the EXACT SAME struggle at work on the daily!

    ReplyDelete