Tuesday, March 4, 2014

oh the places i'll go

I booked my flights today and ummmmmm
the more I think about it the more I feel like I might throw up 
from excitement, obviously. 

Remember last year when I said that someday I would ...
Well, it's gonna happen!
Because I'm stopping in PARIS!!!


& remember when I introduced you to my favorite artist?
Making it happen! 
Because I'll be in AMSTERDAM too!!!

& I know I've talked about this babe 
Totally happening!!!
Because my last stop before home is 
MINNEAPOLIS! 

Ok, ok. I need to keep it together because my heart 
is dangerously close to exploding! 
Happy Wednesday! 


 photo 55aed85f-c5ee-4ae9-a868-463e1c972fc0.jpg

11 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! so jealous and so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky lucky lucky!
    the only place i have been to of the three is minneapolis.
    i love europe, though. i backpacked europe years ago but didnt make it to either of those cities. can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Europe OR Minneapolis! This is going to be such an adventure!

      Delete
  3. So exciting!! I'm sure you're about to burst with accomplishing these things within such a short amount of time! Isn't it AWESOME when things plan out perfectly!! Safe travels ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things couldn't have worked out better! And I am about to burst! ahhhh!!!

      Delete
  4. So awesome! Yay yay yay yay yay! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Soooooo essssssited for you lady! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing clever, quipy, or possibly explantory of how I feel about you coming to MPLS and seeing you for the first time in YEARS. It's *literally* been years. I love you and I am so happy this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's going to be the BEST 12 hours everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

      Delete