Friday, February 28, 2014

freezing to death - brb

I had such big plans for last night - go to the gym, blog, get to bed early... but I'd had a headache all day and since my new found hobby is being a hypochondriac I took my temperature. These days a headache can only mean one thing as far as I'm concerned, FEVER. My temp was 97.7. Google says that's .9 degrees away from hypothermia! Basically I'm almost freezing to death whaaaaaat?! I was super tempted to take it a step further and webMD my symptoms but I fell asleep instead. That was somewhere around 9pm. I woke up on the couch at 12:30am, ate some cereal, warmed up a cup of coffee from ahem, wednesday (stop judging me) and uh, here I am wide awake, sans headache but freezing. Not gonna lie I'm seriously considering calling in "hypothermic" but I'm not sure how well that will go over. 
Anyway, no Friday 4. I'm sick (ish).
 photo 55aed85f-c5ee-4ae9-a868-463e1c972fc0.jpg

6 comments:

  1. You want to hear something crazy? My normal temp is around 97.7, if I get close to 99, I feel like crap. Maybe I'm secretly an ice queen.... you know what. Ignore that. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhahahahaha my temp hovers at the super unexciting, very normal, 98.6 :/ but I feel like I'm dying at .1 above or below (but that could just be my imagination. Shhhhh)

      Delete
  2. You deserve a break :) get someone to bring you some hot hands! Those things will warm ya up quick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably don't "deserve" a break as much as I could just stop being a baby ha. I'm on a mission now to find hot hands!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know this... but I'm not known for my responsible decision making Amanda!

      Delete